Notes for Teachers
DUE TO COVID-19 HUBB’S FARM HAS MADE ADJUSTMENTS TO THE WAY FIELD TRIPS ARE BOOKED.
During our 2020 Fall Season we will be offering our most popular fall educational tour on a consistent basis. We will only offer the Pumpkin Power Educational Classroom. This will be offered every Wednesdays and Fridays.
We realize that lots of the schools who have attended our farm in the past, will not be able to come. In order for us to be able to continue to offer educational tours, we will be opening up on these weekdays to the public as well.
We will be scheduling visits to hour farm with TIMED TICKETING, limiting the numbers of guests arriving to our farm. We are working to to determine the pricing and structure of our weekday visits.
If you are interested in coming out to our farm and you have questions about bringing your class please give Tammy a call at 910-564-6709. We are currently booking educational tours the old fashioned way, PEN AND PAPER, and one on one customer service to create the safest outing for your group. Dates other than Wednesdays and Fridays may open depending on demand. Thank you all for considering a trip to Hubb’s Farm
Below information that was applicable to our Field Trips prior to COVID-19
Additional Tour Information:
- All tours should be booked in advance online
- School employees admitted free
- Minimum of 20 paying participants per tour
- Farm hours on educational tour days 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Educational Hubb is the core of our field trip program, lasting approximately 1.5 hours
- Groups welcome to arrive before or stay after the Educational Hubb visit to enjoy Crops of Fun PlayLand and/or Picnic Pavilions at their leisure
Crops of Fun PlayLand Includes:
- Toddler Town
- Giant Sandbox
- Jump Pillow
- Jump Pad (fall only)
- House of Corn (fall only)
- Rope Mountain
- Human Foosball
- Hula Horses
- Bale Maze (fall only)
- Hubb’s Dixie Singing Chicks
- Bouncy Balls
- … and more!