From Seed to Feed Tour
March 31 – April 9, 2020
April 21 – May 1, 2020
Must Book in Advance
Students will learn all about preparing the land for crops after the winter, with focus on the different crops that are grown in Eastern North Carolina and how they help feed the world. Emphasis will be placed on the plant life cycle from seed to mature plant. Students will participate in our plant-a-seed hands-on activity and will get to take their planted seed home for further observation.
To book this field trip, please:
- Click the Fall Tour or Spring Tour button below
- Review all the information on the booking page. Make sure to click on all the tabs. Tour Includes, Guidelines, Info …, etc.
- Select number, type participants
- Select date
- Click Book
- Complete all the questions that will be on the next page
- Complete your customer info
- Once submitted, you will receive an email that your request has been sent to Hubb’s Farm
- We will approve the request and then you will get another email (within 24 hours normally) that states your field trip is confirmed. If we have questions we will call or email you.
- Mark your calendar!
- At any time, feel free to contact Hubb’s Farm at 910-564-6709