Easter on the Farm 2022!
Hubb’s Farm is excited to be open to the public Easter weekend. Bring your family out to the farm and enjoy egg hunts, farm animals, and many other activities while enjoying the great outdoors. Topper the Easter Bunny will be making appearances throughout the day and he may have some additional friends with him. Making memories while experiencing all that Hubb’s Farm has to offer. Bring a picnic lunch out and enjoy the farm.
Dates & Times
Friday, April 15 11AM – 4PM
Saturday, April 16 11AM – 4PM
Sunday, April 17 11AM – 4PM
Friday, April 15 and Saturday, April 16 – Baskets of Fun – $12.95
- Scroll to see details of Baskets of Fun. The easter eggs found during the Baskets of Fun egg hunts will be exchanged at the Egg Wall Station near the GIANT basket of eggs for some fun surprises. For this event, you are welcome to bring a picnic lunch, snacks, and drinks!
- $12.95 per person age 2 and older, including adults. (All persons 2 years and older must purchase a ticket)
Sunday, April 17 – Topper’s Sunday Egg Drop – $14.95
- Sunday includes all the activities the Baskets of Fun, PLUS on Sunday at 3 PM everyone will enjoy the thrill of seeing the EGG DROP FROM A PLANE at Hubb’s Farm. Yes! Eggs will be dropped from an airplane for kids up to 12 years old to pick. The eggs dropped from the plane will be filled with nonperishable candies and/or toys. For this event, you are welcome to bring a picnic lunch, snacks, and drinks!
- $14.95 per person age 2 and older, including adults. (All persons 2 years and older must purchase a ticket)
The Sunday easter egg plane drop is weather permitting. Weather conditions such as wind, low visibility and other weather conditions could prevent the plane from flying. No refunds will be given if plane is unable to fly. The scheduled time for the drop is at 3 PM. If the pilot sees that weather conditions are more favorable at a different time, the time may change. We will update our Facebook page of any changes in the time of the egg drop.
Please note the price difference on Sunday.
BASKETS OF FUN
These activities are available with purchase of Friday, Saturday, or Sunday event ticket:
Hubb’s Nature Trail – NEW 2022 – more information and pictures coming soon. We hope to have the first phase open Easter weekend.
Topper’s Egg Drop Details: (this only takes place on Sunday, weather permitting)
Topper will get a special delivery of additional eggs dropped from above by an AIRPLANE! For safety we do not allow participants to stand where the eggs will be falling at the time of the drop. Prior to the time that the plane will fly over, participants will line the drop zone. The tickets for this event are sold online. Discounts are not available for this event.
Available for an additional fee: Concessions – during our Easter event Hubb’s Farm has limited concessions available. For this event, you are welcome to bring a picnic, snacks, and drinks! We are looking to possibly have food trucks out those days. If we do, we will post updates on our facebook page.
Pay Dirt Pete’s Gem Mining ($7 – $25) | Animal Feed ($3 per bag, 2 bags for $5) | Cranky the Combine Ride – $3 per person | Bubble Station – Bubble wands available for an additional fee.
More activities may be added.
Additional Information about our Easter on the Farm Event days
- No Pets are allowed. Service animals only
- We have an ATM onsite.
- Hubb’s Farm Concessions and Farm Store do accept Credit Cards. 3rd Party Vendors may or may not accept credit cards.
- All tickets are sold online.
- We ask that you purchase the tickets for the time that you expect to arrive. Limited tickets are available for each time slot. This allows us to spread the arrival of our guests and not have large gatherings at our ticket booth area. The last available time slot is 1 hour before closing. (Farm closes at 4 PM, LAST TICKETS SOLD AT 3 PM.
- The farm closes promptly at closing time, 4 PM
- All Sales are Final. Hubb’s Farm does not issue refunds.